Jeffrey P. Myers
- June 18, 2014: Florida A & M University Media Sales Institute Celebrates its 9th Consecutive Year
- August 9, 2013: Florida A & M University Will Host Its Ninth Annual Media Sales Institute in 2014
- April 3, 2013: NIELSEN To Debut New Online Certification Program at The Media sales institute at FAMU
- September 29, 2010: American Urban Radio Networks, Jeffrey Myers receives “9th Annual Urban Knight Award”
- November 14, 2008: Florida A&M University Media Sales Institute Celebrates Its Fourth Consecutive Year
- November 05, 2007: Florida A&M University Media Sales Institute is renewed for an additional year.
- June 14, 2006: Twenty-Four Students Graduate From Media Sales Institute At Florida A&M
- March 10, 2006: Florida A&M Is Chosen To Host NABEF/NABOB Media Sales Institute
- March 10, 2001 NABEF Awards Grant To Howard University: The Grant Will Fund The First Media Sales Institute
NABOB is the only trade organization representing the interests of African-American owners of radio and television stations across the country. The association was organized in 1976 by a small group of African-American broadcasters who desired to establish a voice and a viable presence in the industry and to address specific concerns facing African-American broadcasters. Learn More about NABOB
On-Site Entry-Level Job Interviews and Free Job Training in Sales: The NABOB Media Sales Institute at the AUC
Are you a military veteran (post 9/11), college graduate, or a person thinking about changing careers? How would you feel about pursuing opportunities in media sales? What is media sales, you ask? We are talking about radio, television, cable, print, digital, and interactive sales – you know … media. We have various major corporations looking for candidates to fill their entry level sales positions and you are invited to attend a FREE 10-day sales training program that is designed to prepare you for these positions AND have the opportunity to interview for these entry-level positions.
Through The Media Sales Institute (MSI), you will be able to get your foot in the door to becoming a sales executive. Again, this is a FREE event and accepted applicants will receive a full SCHOLARSHIP to the program, which covers the cost of tuition, books, room, and board valued at $6500. All you have to do is get there. The Atlanta University Consortium Center (AUC) with Morehouse College Marketing Department as host – Atlanta, Georgia – and you will be well on your way to your new career path. Apply now at https://themsi.net/contact-us/ and fill out the form on the left hand side.
To be eligible, you must be a military veteran that has joined the military during or after 9/11, a graduating college student, or someone interested in changing careers. All majors are accepted. This is only a training program for media sales. If you are interested in other media careers, and not media sales, then this event is not for you.
The NABOB Media Sales Institute at the AUC
March 6– 16, 2017